Thursday, May 16, 2013

#Throwback Thursday

Hi Yah Mommies:-)


Happy Thursday!


And Here's my share for today's #Throwback Thursday.


@Metro Society 5th Year Anniversary #2009
the panalo outfit of that event

I don't know this guy personally but when i saw him my eyes were glued on him. His outfit is very Lady Gaga,  and i got gaga over him. hehehe:-)

He is so nice when I said:  "can we have a picture together"... aba! sabi nya "Ok" at  posing sya agad... I think He's a blogger, sayang! sana bloggera na ako noon pa:-(  edi sana nagpakilala na ako sa kanya.) at kung alam ko lang na dapat ay ganyan ang outfit edi sana sinuot ko ang aking mga palikpik Outfits..

gaya nito:-)

the palikpiks


If someone knows him please tell me who He is.

Back to Metro Society affair, did you know that this is a last minute yaya of my friend, ron... kaya nde ko napaghandaan...

with Ron:-)

Buti na lang si Ron ay handang handa at nakisama ang aking freshness face and shiny hair sa event na ito:-)

How about you mothers, what's your #Throwback Thursday Entry for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment