Thursday, May 23, 2013

Not all the time is a happy day.

Hi Yah Mommies,

Forgive me that today's post is not a happy post.

Today is a reciprocal feelings from yesterdays feelings.. Yesrday I was so happy and feels so productive because of the buzzzinnesss in my work.

but today is a different story...

I am bored!  i feel not happy today, but I am not that really sad, It's just so many things are running in my mind.  Sometimes I am asking myself, Am I too soft? Am I too kind at tanggap lang ng tanggap ng mga sinasabi?

Sometimes, I am thinking... How if... If I demand? pwede kaya?

Now my prayers would be...a guide from God to overcome this insecurities.  If only I could scream out my feelings I WILL!!!

But I have something to protect.

so I must be quiet....


2 comments:

  1. how sad, don't worry everything is gonna be okay! so smile and face the day with a positive vibes! God Bless you!

    ReplyDelete