Wednesday, May 22, 2013

My Best friends in cooking!

Hi Yah Mommies:-)

I am so proud to say that I am now enjoying cooking:-)  Thanks to the instant pampalasa,pampasauce aka: maggi/magic sarap/mama sitas/barrio fiestas.. hahaha!!!

As a mom, we are very particular on the food our kiddos eating.  My husbands rule is "no to junk foods"    so Ethan is not eating chichiryas and not drinking softdrinks, we just let him eat Pringles and drink chuckie / dutchmill once in a while.  We are lucky because he is not fond of chocolates and other sweets, he dont even eat eggs and butter. His favorite is SPAM.. he always say"Eat spam mommy" so once in a while I let him eat spam. and when my mom learned that Ethan's fave is spam, she gave me Php500.00 last election to buy Ethan 5pcs of Spam:-) how lucky ha.



free from Lola Paz

And as a  mom who are new in cooking, I always ensure that I include veggies in my cooking for Ethan, like here... potatoes and carrots on my  "giniling ala menudo" I just add hotdogs for Ethan's eyes... katakam... takam!


Fried...fried.. lang!



DYARAAANNNN!!!!




Even the crazeedad is eating!!! hahaha



Thank you...MAMA SITAS!




No comments:

Post a Comment