Thursday, May 2, 2013

Labor Day is Divisoria Day

Hi Yah Mommies,


How's your labor day?


Me, I spent the day with my ate in Divisoria, We bought some stuffs for her son'n first birthday:-)


Kyla Mae in 168 Mall is a good choice for birthday party supplies, they have very affordable toys for pabitins and prizes. balloons with different designs for different themes, mapa disney man o safari theme, japanese lanterns, banners,candles,giveaways.. and a lot lot more!

Ok, enought for my nephews 1st birthday preparations muna,,,

I am so much excited to share my good finds in divisoria...

Since, I don't have enough budget to buy so many stuffs, I ended up buying the following: 

from my Instagram account

beads necklaces and earrings perfect for summer

The Killer Shoes
.
My total damaged: Php 630.00 Not bad diba?

Necklace  -  2 for Php150.00
Earrings    -  3 for  Php 100.00
Shoes       -   Php 380.00

Kayo mommies, what's your best find in Divisoria? 

No comments:

Post a Comment