Friday, May 17, 2013

Frilove! Love Friday:-)


Hi Yah Mommies:-)


Happy Friday I am so much busy, I almost spent the day outside my office to do some important things in Immigration and so tired of thinking of the things happening in my work. 

I can say that today is a very productive day for me. my immigration issue is ok na ok na:-)
 YEHEY! naman talaga sa akin mga day!!!
pwede na talaga akong gumawa ng sarili kong kumpanya o rumaket mag isa.. konting konti na lang.. magiging WAHM na ako - 

Working At Home Mom 

custom broker/real estate agent-Bank financing man o thru pagibig/ tagalakad ng kung ano ano... Fire permit,Bgy permit,Business permit,Building Permit,Sanitation permit,atbp.

Tagahanap ng mga mangagawa: Tubero,carpentero,electrician...

hahaha:-)

After in the Immigration, I rushed back to the office to upload our Payroll,do reports and signed some docs.


That's the crazeemum's friday:-) 

How about you mommies How's your Friday?

BTW, last tuesday I was browsing the net and saw this blog 


and I get really inspired to dress up. hahaha:-)


I heart my look for today, it's really comfortable and it's very ME:-)

lahat ng suot ko ngayong araw ay paborito ko;-)

lalong lalo na ang gula gulanit kong pantalon:-)

the look
selfie shot
satchel bag with an Eiffel Tower prints
a gift from my Nephew

topsider

the details:

top from Zara
 pants from candies
shoes from Australian
bag from hush puppies gift from my nephew Wiro
 pearls from cebu - neckalce made by myself
pearl earrings from tiangge





No comments:

Post a Comment