Sunday, May 5, 2013

Sunday Happiness!

Hi Yah Monnies.

I have so many reasons for today's happiness:-)

1.  My Mom and ate visited us in Our Shoebox House of Us
2.  The shoebox has a new curtains
zebra

3.  My Twinings Iced Tea Red Four Red Fruits Tea is a blast! My crazeepartner requested just now to prepare one for him!



4.  Bamboo has a new hair style
5.  My crazeepartner prepared our food tonight
6.  Im already nine(9) years in my company
7.  My blog today is on Top 166!!!

The last item was a surprised!  This is the highest ranking Ive ever received. From Top 282 umakyat ng TOP 166 ang blog ni Crazeemum. o diba parang ratings lang ng mga teleserya sa naglalakihang networks andglabanan. hehehe


Maraming maraming salamat mommies, readers (as if meron. hehe) basta sa lahat ng mga kaibigan ko na nagbibigay oras upang makasilip sa aking blog.

Mabuhay po kayo! 

No comments:

Post a Comment