Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Happy Wednesday! Happy Olay Total Effects!

Hi Yah Mommies!!!

It's Wednesday!

And you know what? nahuli kami ng MMDA! smoke belching. hahaha!!! sabi ko ba naman Positive Vibes for this week:-( (enough on that story, nde naman nakuha ang plate.hehehe)

When I arrived in the office, I saw 3 packages on my table...

from Air21/2go and JRS Express

I thought it was all office docs so I opened immediately...

the first I opened was from BPI....dyarann... It was an Olay anti-ageing solutions from BPI.


These was the freebies I got when I used my BPI ATM card when I had my groceries last March.



YIPPPEEE!!!

Magiging kamukha ko na si Kris Aquino..

Thanks! Thanks!!! BPI and Thanks! Thanks! Olay

The KIT

Use your BPI ATM card when you go shopping.. very convenient... may freebies pa:-)


The two packages were office docs... :-(


crazeemum

No comments:

Post a Comment