Tuesday, May 28, 2013

My colorful Summer Experienced

Summer is not yet over!


On the 3rd week of May, I received a call from my brother inviting us to join him and his family in Canyon Cove. Jerome and I grabbed this opportunity since this would be our first summer adventure with our Little Ethan who knows now how to walk and run. Oh I can't imagine his reactions when he will see a wave in the beach.

The first thing came into my mind is the outfit!  And since I have don't have so much  time to prepare for our outfits, I immediately went to our closet and find some colorful outfits.  OMG! all my swimsuits and summer dresses cannot fit anymore!  I really gained so much weight ha:-( So I ended up wearing this.

sequence sa ilalim ng araw!

And Ethan is this:

san ka mag-aararo?
And crazeedad is this:












When we arrived in Canyon Cove, My kuya welcome us in the lobby and bring us in our room.  We change in our swimming attire.. and VIOLA!!!

don't mind my body, remember FAT IS BEAUTIFUL:-)
Look at the place... so nice!

pool area
the beach
And we went to the beach were Kuya's family's starting to have fun.


Rafa and Ethan doing their version of sand castle
And here's the pool.Canyon Cove has a big pool that was divided into four according to deep.

crazeedad and Ethan really enjoyed the day
the  baby pool

Ethan and Rafa's way of resting
Day 1 has ended.. It's time to sleep toddlers...



Morning came... 


And here's the toddlers way of greeting "Good Morning"

sige talon pa
Our Day 2 is more on crazeedad and Ethan's bonding

Canyon Cove's playground
swinging
walking in the beach
talking

running


watching

jetskiing

slowly crazeedad

oh my... you're so layo na


oh!!!oh!!!
we had so much fun staying in canyon cove, ethan's like col (crying out loud) when we leave the room to check out. He's  shouting... bed!bed! bed! Canyon cove is so homey and nakakarelax.

Nakakarelax kasi it was an all expense paid by my brother's family. Hehehe. I told you im so blessed. Thanks thanks to my kuya's family;)

 crazeemum

2 comments: