Wednesday, May 22, 2013

How crazeemum started?

In this year of February, a few days after Ethan's celebrated his 2nd birthday, I was able to find inspiration to blog pretty much each day. I was focus on the beautiful things happening in my life, MY FAMILY. As I mentioned on my about me page. I am the youngest in our family, I am spoiled with my ates and kuyas and this is the first time I will be away from them.

I remember when I was pregnant, My brother asked my mom "paano kaya mag aalaga si rhea ng anak nya?"   In my post  here I mentioned that I have a lot of "sakuna memories" with my eldest nephew Wiro.  since then I got traumatized and never again carry babies.

When I gave birth to Ethan, we left him in the hospital for a few hours for his newborn screening, Jerome pick him up with my nephew Wiro and his GF Kathy (they were R.Ns) when they arrived in the house, I do not know how will I carry Ethan, It was Kathy who taught me how to carry him.  I was so clueless....

Six months after, Jerome and I decided to make our own home.  The Shoebox House of Us, here I learned little by little to be a mom and a wife.

The Shoebox House of Us is located in the mountain province of Cavite (hahaha!) very far from malls and other recreational areas,  very different from my parents hometown - The Las Pinas! At first, it was always a pale days for me.  I have no other things to do, just to take care of Ethan breastfeeding him and playing with him. While Jerome was the one who is cooking and doing the laundry.  I always asked jerome if we can go out and having fun in the malls but it always ended in a cockfight(hahaha!) 

As time goes by, I realized that I am not only a mom but also a wife.  I started cooking and doing laundry... I mean, I started to be a wife and enjoyed my life in the shoebox house of us. 

Now, we are very happy in the Shoebox House of Us, having a tea party every saturdays and sunday.s strolling in the village in the afternoon and having fun in the clubhouse.  Doing some DIY's in the shoebox with jerome and ethan is the true happiness for me.

Ngayon ko na realized na kung anong meron ka ay ipagyaman mo at iyon ang i enjoy mo.  Hinde pala porket na nasa bahay ka lang ay nakakatamad na, madaming  pwedeng gawin sa loob ng bahay:-)


Thats how Crazeemum started.... I want to share how I am, as a wife and as a mom.  I want to share how we can enjoy STAYCATION in our house. I want you to know that the best place in the universe is 


OUR HOME



Having your own family is the greatest gift from God.  


crazeedad,ethan and crazeemum



crazeemum

No comments:

Post a Comment