Wednesday, July 3, 2013

The super tipid wall art of The Shoebox House of Us!

Hi Yah Mommies:-)

The Shoebox of Us has a new frames...  I got these from Robinsons @ Php249.50 each from the original price of Php 449.50.  But I saw a similar frame in Metro Gasisano mall town center @ Php349.50. 

Still a steal buy ha:-)


I really like the color combinations:-) perfect for the theme of Shabby Chic House of US! 

The first pic on the first frame is... get inspired.... and the second pic on the second frame is LOVE!

Because in The Shoebox House of US! I am always inspired and feels inlove:-)

The photos were a cut-outs from an old Real Living Magazine.
and I think it turned out nice naman:-)


Because all faces of Us were hanging around The Shoebox House of US! 

here's the theme is black and white

here is ethan's gallery


Kaya ayun ang naisip ko:-) a very colorful at malamig sa matang wall art:-)

Anyways, Thanks to my old Real Living Magazines:-) for my super tipid WALL ART

crazeemum

No comments:

Post a Comment