Wednesday, July 24, 2013

My Divisoria and Baclaran Outfits


Hi Yah Mommies:-)


Crazeemum is so MIA again, As usual, Im so busy with my work. But want to share My DIVI and BAC-BAC outfit finds! before going home.

This is so cool:-)  mommies.

This is what I am wearing today.


pasensya na po sa haggarness ng face:-(

See, Im still smiling kahit pagora na aketch!
And here's my deadly weapon.. este.. shoes pala:-)




And this is my accessories...

Oh computation na tayo:

top - baclaran @php300.00
pants - whoops @php600
shoes - divisoria@php300
bag-divisoria@php100
earrings-divisoria@php50


TOTAL OUTFIT = Php1,350.00
see, mommies:-) Outfittey is panalo... also DIVI and BAC-BAC outfit:-) GORA GO! na  sa divisoria at baclaran:-)

BASTA You should know how to make TAWAD:-)

Ay wait!!! mommies... para magmukhang sosyal naman ako:-)


dyyyyrraaannnn!!!!




FAT IS BEAUTIFUL

BENZ IS BEAUTIFUL



crazeemum

No comments:

Post a Comment