Friday, July 26, 2013

Tea Time:-) Me Time:-)


Hi Yah Mommies:-)

Have you tried to have a tea on your not so well day?

Me, Yes!  Every time I feel so tired at night. i just grabbed my teas and prepared a cup of it.

Just Last night, This is a Four Red Fruits Tea.  The smell was so relaxing and the taste. SUPERB talaga!!!






I remember when I was young, We always have a box of Lipton Tea  in the house because my dad was so fond of teas and every time he wants a cup of it. I always asked my mom If I can prepare for Him.

I really like to prepare the tea because of it's tea bags... sarap paglaruan sa tubig ng tasa.. hehehe! But I hate the smell and the taste... Super tapang:-)

But now, Teas has so many variants to choose from:-)  just add lemons or honeys... grabeh! sumasarap:-)

Nope! this is not of Twinings Tea Advertisement ha. Just sharing my own tea experienced. Inuuulit ko, I am not paid for this one. hahaha!

This morning, I saw these 3 yards of cloth with 80 width in our room.


bought in Divisoria for Php100
This is my best steal buy at the moment, The flowery prints is so "kakatangal stress"  Now I am thinking what to do with this cloth?  It can be a curtains, a table cloth, and a throw pillow case.

Also, one of the Best "ME TIME" is going to the parlor...

coloring my hair@cosmopolitan

coloring my nails @ cans

And THE BEST "nagtanggal ng stress" sa aking isang linggong pagod ay... eto...

ang T-SHIRT ni #TEAM BAMBOO!!!


Sinuot ko na talaga... pagkabukas na pagkabukas ng LBC Plastic!


Tnx Sheena

O nag emote pa ak0-)



Happy weekend;-)


crazeemum


No comments:

Post a Comment