Monday, July 29, 2013

Rustan's Finds -VS- Divisoria Finds


Hi Yah Mommies:-)

Every payday, I treat myself something... it maybe an items or a parlor treat or a coffee in starbucks with my friends....I'm sure.. ganon din kayo:-)

Today, I will share some items I bought as a treat for myself...

1. A sliper I bought in Rustan's.  This is so cute, the color and the design was nakakaganda ng paa... ayun nga lang.. nakakaganda nga lang. hehehe!  I remember wearing his in a rainy days.. dyuskupo!!!  hirap na hirap akong maglakad... nadulas ang paa ko:-)

Cute lang sya promise:-) O kaya.. suot mo nalang pag summer:-)

The price is Php 1,000.00. The brand MEL is a sister company of Melissa shoes, this is a for a makamasang MELISSA:-) 




2. The shoes I bought in Divisoria;-)  So far, I have 3 pairs... and it's very sulit:-) these shoes were made from Korea daw:-) 



@Php 300.00
topsider-animal print


@Php350.00
killer shoes

@Php200.00
topsider with buckles
3. The Bag- for Php100.00

@Php100.00

OMG! I bought 4 cute items for the price of Php1,000.00. in Divisoria, syempre the quality is not that sigurong matibay but for this prices.. sulit na yan:) Huwag mo lang laspagin.. at tatagal din yan ng 6 months:-) alternate alternate lang  ang gamitan:-)

The sceond shoes aka killer shoes was with me for 3 months na.. ok pa naman hanggang ngayon so depende lang talaga sa paggamit..

So I can say that Divisoria is Heaven:-) You should know lang talaga how to make tawad:-) at BOOM!!! dami mo na talaga mabibili, basta.. maging mtyaga sa paghahanap at sa pgtawad...

hanggang sa muli..

crazeemum






No comments:

Post a Comment