Monday, July 8, 2013

An Employee is a reflection of her Employer

If Brad Pitt has a saying... "The Woman Is The Reflection of Her Man"...

Crazeemum's saying is... "An Employee Is A Reflection of Her Employer"

I remember when I was enrolled in a Master in Business Administration course, My professor in Marketing Management discussed that looks and self presentations matter in every Employee.

If you were hired as Manager in a Bank, wear tailored clothes and makeup everyday, style your updated hair and maintains little things like eyebrows, manicures,pedicures,etc.

If you were hired as a Sales person, wear nice clothes, shoes and perfume and bring a service car.  showcase your product with "angas"

Nowadays, gadgets and cars used by employees speaks what their status in the company.  If an employer hired me as THE MANAGER, GIVE ME A COMPENSATION that can stand on my position.. MANAGER!  a compensation or benefits that I can a buy a nice pair of shoes and bag, and a nice celphone.  why???   Because as I said "AN EMPLOYEE IS A REFLECTION OF HER EMPLOYER" Manager represents the Management.... What you see in me, can reflect the status of a Company!

RECOGNITION!  A simple tapik on my shoulder and thanking me for the great job Ive done is enough! But it is also good and great if you will shower me benefits that covers my family, like a medical benefit for my Ethan. Why?  so that I can feel that my employer is not just taking care of me but also My FAMILY.

In this way, I will be motivated to work.

EMPLOYERS.. always remember that...

" It is important to take care of your employees so that employees will take care of your business"


balloons are perfect example of dreaming... look up and DREAM BIG!


crazeemum



No comments:

Post a Comment