Friday, July 19, 2013

Learning is a Continuous Process

Hi Yah Mommies:-)

I had an interview last Tuesday with an aspiring applicant for a position of Machinist in our Company.

He said a phrase that made me so much interested with the applicant.  "Learning is a Continuous Process"

Why? because i believe in this saying.  In fact,If time and money permits, I will go back to school and continue my Doctorate degree. Y? Because I want to strengthen my knowledge in teaching and be a good and effective educator.  I want to impart my knowledge to the young ones.

But the most important is the knowledge I may learn from the people I may bump with in Graduate School.  - - My continuous learning as an individual.

Actually, School is not the only sources of continuous learning, we may also get it in our home, community and workplace.

I remember working as an admin assistant aka "all around girl".  My boss always ask me to do "katulong" duties like  preparing coffee and buying food for his  lunch. That time, My mind thoughts "why did I go to school and even enrolled in a Masteral Degree just to do this for my boss?"

And then, days, weeks, months and years had past!  I wake up one day and was promoted.  Now, I've realized that all the "katulong" duties i ve done was just a training for me to be a better a person.

It was also one of my steps to be a good wife and a mom.

I remember an office mate  who's working as a janitor has these positive outlook in life, he went to my boss and applied for a position of machinist. Without any experience for being machinists he challenged my boss that he can learn and be a good Machinists. Now... HE    is now a Machinist and  doing very well with his new craft.

Now, I  hope that reading this post of mine may encourage people to love learning.

Because Learning is a Continuous Process:-)

Flashback Friday!!!
An in-house training in our office:-)
crazeemum








No comments:

Post a Comment