Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Crazeemum's Prayer for today

Hi Yah Friends!

When I viewed my blog today and read "My Prayer for Today" section, I saw this:


Grant me a healthy body O God that I may accomplish the task you have set out for me to do.


This was so perfect for me today. And I know someone does will relate with me.


It's now 7PM and still here in my so called "Work"  


I want to go home now but need to finish all my pending works. Also, crazeepartner is still engaged in his work too.


What a Life!


But we love this, we love working for our Little Ethan:-)


At 2 he already understands why we need to work and now we can go to the office without "crying games" I'm so happy that Ethan knows how to understand now.


But I have a policy that Saturdays and Sundays are Ethan’s Day! It’s my policies written and signed by me in my heart.
 
It's Saturday! and It's my day:-)

crazeemum



I

No comments:

Post a Comment