Thursday, July 11, 2013

Missing In Action si Crazeemum!!

Hi Yah!!!

Ohh.. I was so MIA nowadays, as i said I was so busy with my work.. Actually last Saturday, i need to report in the office because of some pending issues need to be settle.  The office Laptop I brought home to do sana the pending issues at home was suck!!!


So in the end, while my Ethan was COL! yeah "Crying Out Loud" in our neighbor's house because he want to watch Henry Hagglemonster in the You Tube! (opo.. nakiki you tube ang anak ko sa kapitbahay!)  I saw a sign that I can gora na go!

Good thing! Issues settled, so as a reward to myself and to my Ethan... I dropped by in Robinsons Festiaval to buy some pasalubong for HIM:-)

I asked jerome to meet me in Mcdonalds Southwoods with Ethan to have dinner there.



When Ethan saw his gift.. he asked his crazeedad to open it!




***wink***wink*** pati ang crazeedad.. Excited!!!



Hahaha! 


milk dispenser!




Ethan's loot was not a toy... the loots composed of.. toothbrush, bottle toothbrus, milk dispenser and a small fan.. But Ethan... was so happy:-)


crazeemum

No comments:

Post a Comment