Thursday, April 11, 2013

My Ultimate Dream

I have a dream in my life and that's to be a mom and a wife.  A mom and a wife who will take care of my family, I want to cook for my Ethan and for my Jerome. I want to do household chores and witness Ethan's growth.

I want to stay in the house and do some DIY interiors for our shoebox house!!!  I want to spend the day with Ethan, watching disney juniors, and teaching him how to count and read.  And when he turned three, I want to accompany him in Gymboree and watch him playing with other kids.

I want to go with him in his first day of school and to watch him reciting the alphabet and singing the whole baa baa black sheep!

And after school, I will treat him in a tea house and will eat sandwiches with a milk tea drinks.  Then we will wait for his daddy to have dinner in his favorite fast food chain.

Very simple yet suntok sa buwan na pangarap... hay! Ang sarap mangarap ng mga simpleng bagay.

At dahil sa hinde pa kaabot-abot ang pangarap kong yan…  I will make some todo effort  muna for my famiy like preparing a tea for my crazeepartner on his not so good day.


Twinings Earl Grey


For Jerome


Try Twinings Earl Grey, prepare one bag tea with 4 calamansi  in a 250ml hot water.

And of course have a little time to bond with your kiddo when arrived from work, just help him in playing angry bird will do:-)
with Ethan

No comments:

Post a Comment