Thursday, April 25, 2013

Ethan is a loyal Drypers User


Hi Yah Mommies!!!

I have again... Drypers plastics. Yehey!!!


Ethan's empty plastics

I can again redeem free gift items from:



Drypers Wee Wee Dry

I forgot to tell you in my previous post Product Review: Drypers that Drypers Wee Wee Dry has this promo for all Drypers Club members by using accumulated points  stated in your purchased Drypers pack by surrending the empty packs at SCA Main office in Asian Star Building, Filinvest Corporate Cuty,  Alabang Muntinlupa City.

You can choose any gifts for you,(mommy) for hubby (daddy) and for your babies:-)  For more details on the mechanics of this promo,visit  www.drypersgiftsforgrabs.com


more empty plastics, more points, more gifts:-)
You can call their hotline to know the availabilty of the gifts, sometimes kasi nagkakaubusan. as of now I availed  5 towels 1 big embrella and 1 folding umbrell na.  I also gave some towels to my nephew and niece. super cute kasi . some of my empty packs naman. I gave to my friends. kasi diba sharing is nice:-) You just need to be patient sa paghintay ng mga stocks. I suggest you claimed your item in person in their SCA office para mas mabilis.


To be a member just sign in in their website: www.drypers.com.ph,



No comments:

Post a Comment