Monday, April 1, 2013

Marami pong salamat:-)

Thank You! Thank You!  To all my friends, families,students,teachers,co-workers,neighbors,acquaintances and to those people who's browsing and dropping by this site.

As you know, I've started blogging way back in 2005 thru the defunct friendster and multiply account. (which is already a pure business sites) .  At first I was hesitant to publish my blogs since I am not into writing. All i want to do is to share all my thoughts and ideas and even my adventures. Oh! I really missed my friendster account where all my blog posts were gone!  if only I started blogging in blogspot... tsk..tsk...tsk...


For almost a month of blogging, I am so grateful learning that someone's like you is reading and appreciating my adventure as a mom,wife,auntie,daughter,sister and friend.   

I hope that thru my blog, I can make someone's smile and appreciates the beauty of life.




No comments:

Post a Comment