Thursday, April 4, 2013

For my kababata Maui Vargas


Hi Marwil,

I miss friendsters grabeh!!!  Nakita ko sa archive ko to. This was my friendster's testimonial para sayo hinde ko na maalala kung kailan.


My childhood memories.. will never be complete without this girl…  I remember her as sweet and very caring kalaroJ.   Attending Sunday masses, and church activities… LOA days.. is really worth remembering… I really miss you Marwil…  Summer days in soccer field…  playing volleyball…all we have to do that time is to play…play..play… and have fun running in our old playground… swimming with our other childhood friends. in perps… I remember you as a brave brat…  pasaway! Sa mga madre…  at 3rd prize winner sa singing contest sa parish! Hehehe…  


I know…  you had your ups and downs in your life.. .and still you’re fighting and believing in him. Keep praying… I really miss our LOA days… If I could only turn back time… Knowing you makes my childhood days complete…   Happy Birthday...  remember the last time you’ve celebrate your birthday nung mga bata pa tayo?  Nangatok ka ng mga bata sa kapt-bahay.. para invite mo sila sa birthday moJ  ang iksi pa ng buhok mo nun at mukha ka pang tomboyin.. but look at you now…Very pretty… I am happy for you.. God bless.. Miss you so much.


Ang sarap sarap talagang balikan nung mga bata pa tayo.... Yung mga laro sa soccerfield, ikaw ang batang sobrang lakas ng fighting spirit. Miss ko ang Father Ric Torrefiel days... yung children masses natin every sunday, yung readers and commentators.. tapos yung mga reenactment natin, diba mga pastol tayo noon? . hay... sana maulit ano?



No comments:

Post a Comment