Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Longsleeves in Summer!

Hi Yah Mommies:-)

I am so happy because I'm a nuffnanngers na:-) Yehey!!!! Celebrations:-)

Meaning, Mejo blogger bloggeran na talaga ako

kaya I will share what Jerome and I bought last friday... remember my post about outfit thing? .here
My husband said Yes after office to drop by in the mall, so I guess what he texted me last friday that I post was just a joke and he really supports my pagiging bloggera:-)


Even it's supah hot, crazeemum's carried to wear a longsleeves that looks like very presko, because of the cottony cloth and the color, malamig pa rin sa mata.

The skinny jeans fits my big thighs and bulges talaga, and feeling ko pumayat ako kahit kaunti.

The outfit...

here:
longsleeves blouse from penshope
skinny jeans from whoops



taken at the Shoebox House of Us

 Secosana bag - A steal
my bag

 Black sequins flat shoes

my shoes from centropell

and accessories
my accessories

watch from mags
rosary bracelet from redemptorist church-my everyday uniform
bracelet from charriol



See, it's fun to dress up even in a summer day!



FAT IS BEAUTIFUL:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment