Sunday, August 31, 2014

#UOTD: Sweet and Sour Meatballs


Hi Yah Mommies:-)

It's another # UOTD Ulam of the day! Yehey Congratulations to myself:-)  I am now a certified cook in our own #shoeboxkitchen.  Oh! please Congratulate me... I will be happy if you will:-)

Well, Todays #UOTD:  is my first Sweet and Sour Meatballs and since it's my first I asked Google to help me find for a simplest way of how to cook Sweet and Sour Meatballs.

And here's what I prepared

tomato sauce
1/2 cup of vinegar
1 small can of pineapple chunks
1/2 cup of catsup
1 cup of sugar
1 small carrots
2 small red bell pepper
1- onion
And of course, Ground Pork.  To do it... Mix the ground pork in a bowl together with onions, 1 egg and 1 cup of bread crumbs then seasoned it with ground black pepper and salt.


Then rolled the pork into meatballs and fry it until brown... set aside



For the sauce:  In a pan, combine the  water, catsup, vinegar, tomato sauce  brown sugar, bell pepper, carrots and pineapple chunks.  Mix thoroughly then add the meatballs. Wait until it boil or cook it for about 30 minutes...

And Dyyaarrraaannn!!!

Very simple yet yummylious!!!


ATTACK!
crazeemum

No comments:

Post a Comment