Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Crazeemum's The Guardian of the Galaxy's fave scenes

Hi yah mommies:-)

I'm back! Crazeemum went on a vacation in my dad's hometown, Western Samar.  I've been away for 5 days and crazeedud and crazeesun missed me so much.  So the crazeedud treat us in a movie date.

Remember, my post about Crazeesun's first movie adventure?  

For his second movie adventure, we watched "The Guardian of the Galaxy"  as expected..,
                

Ethan was behave and focused on the movie.

The movie is PG 13, there's a lot of fighting scenes so parents beware to guide your kiddos or I may say "gabay at patnubay ng magulang ay kailangan" "The Guardian of the Galaxy" is based on Marvel Comics. 

Ethan enjoyed the movie because of the talking raccoon and the talking trees who were a part of The Guardian of the Galaxy.

Actually, after the movie I asked him,"did you see the talkingtree? Then he replied, "yes, and then he said I'm Groom!"  This means that Ethan understand some part of the movie, and it really makes me feel so happy. (Actually the name of the tree is Groot)

The first scene that caught my attention was when the young Peter Guill is listening to his walkman while waiting for his mom in an ICU room, the walkman reminded me of my dad who gave me my first walkman when I was in Gradeschool and just like Guill's mom, my dad also undergone ICU procedure.

The second scene I enjoyed was when Peter Guill put the casette tape on his  walkman, singing and dancing to steal the infinity stone. The blank casette tape reminded me of my higshool days when I went so over gaga with pinoy band especially rivermaya. Those were also the days when I pay like 5.00 pesos for every recorded songs I want to store in my blank casette tape.  

The third scene was  when Peter Guill is trying to distruct Ronan to win the infintiy stone by singing... O-o-h Child....  and followed it by a dance steps, this scene made me laugh so loud! 

The fourth scene was when yondu, the space pirate opened the container of infintity stone and found out that guill tricked him by replacing the infinity stone to TROLLS!!'

Trolls reminded me of my highschool classmates who love this dolls, That time, I never like trolls, but now, I want togo to gifgate and check if there's a troll available.

Overall,  the movie is good, has a Superb soundtracks and I like the way they added some  humors.  And the kids wil love That the Guardians of the Galaxy, drax, gamora, rocket,guill and groot (died) Won the battle and The inifintiy stone that has a power to destroy the galaxy was passed to the nova corps, their government. 

Also a plus factor is when groot sacrificed himself to protect and save his friends and the people, aliens, and other creatures in the galaxy.




No comments:

Post a Comment