Friday, August 1, 2014

The Great Works of my Platero

Hi yah mommies:-)

Look at the works of my platero... 

                                      
           

                                     

Aren't they lovely?

The ring was originally an earrings of my mom, this was made from three loose earrings... Mang Rolly the platero turned the 3 earrings into one beautiful ring. He melt down the earrings...

                               
And voila!!! My total damage: Php 700.00 for labor.

While the freshwater pearl earrings I bought in Bohol were also broken, the lock and the silver thing attached at the back  of the pearl were lost I asked Mang Rolly to replace it, since gold is too pricey and it will cost me Php6k++ Mang Rolly suggested to replace it with silver with a total damage of Php 800.00 (labor and silver).

Overall, I was so happy with the result:-)

Hey, I also went to pawnshop and checked the ring. I was so surprised when they appraised it and told me that the ring is 22k. 

Oh yeah!!!

I'm sure my mom will be happier when she see her new ring.


crazeemum

No comments:

Post a Comment