Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Elba is in the shoeboxhouseofus

Hi yah Mommies:-)

My journey in finding a perfect gas range was over! Thank God that I never gave up, I found it in western appliance in festival alabang.

I always dream of this... Now, I believed that to dream is not impossible, do dream and be motivated and you will get it!

                                      

Syempre, Crazeemum's drama now is being a Stay-At-Home-Mom and I now enjoying cooking for the crazeefumily.  

And when I saw this...
                           

Oh men! Lalo talaga akong naengganyong  bilhin... Sana lahat ng lulutuin ko ay kasing sarap ng luto ni "thefatkidinside" 

And when it was arrived in the shoeboxhouseofus....
                        

Excited din si crazeedud:-)


Now! I can cook 2 ulams at a time na:-) yehey!!!

crazeemum


No comments:

Post a Comment