Wednesday, October 30, 2013

The Big Roast

One afternoon, My crazeeparttner and I went to Pergola Mall, BF Homes Parañaque to have lunch

I saw this “The Big roast” 

and tried their food

I ordered Chicken Alfredo for me and Chicken Sandwich for Jerome.  I was so excited to eat my pasta that I forgot to take a picture of it.

"Ay! I forgot...(nahalo ko na!) picture nga pala!"-crazeemum

 
@Php99.00

And here’s the chicken sandwich

@Php99.00

To tell you the truth mommies…  The pasta is tasteless and I wondered how they prepared this and what ingredients  they used in the white sauce.  The sauce tastes like a paste… as in yung pinakuluang tubig na may gawgaw! siguro nung bata ka pa mommy na try nyo to ng mga friends mong lutuin....yung gaw gaw ha.

JUST ADD cheese and chicken bits! YUN NA!!!

Chicken Alfredo na!!


Buti na lang may lasa ang Chicken Sandwhich!

crazeemum

No comments:

Post a Comment