Tuesday, October 29, 2013

I'm a Happy Teacher!

Hi Yah Mommies:-)

How are you?

It's been a while mommies...I was so busy last week and not in a good mood to update my blog. I don't know I just want to work and work last week and be updated in my office works.

My absence resulted to a so many memories that are worth to blog for..

First I want to show this picture… with my High school teachers… Sir Gucci and Mam MinnieJ



This was taken in STI Paranaque last when they invited me to be a panellist in their Thesis defense,

I am so lucky… Imagine... I was the “ONE” chosen;-)
Sa dinami daming pwedeng mag panel.. ako talaga?  MAsayang masaya talaga akoJ  Sabi ko nga sa sarili ko.. gusto ko na ulit magturo… 

Gusto ko na ulit maging Thesis adviser.. Yes! Was aThesis adviser before… The first time I advised was… Major Revision ang grupo ko.. nawkupoJ   Pero bumawi ako nung pangalawa kong advise… BEST THESIS naJ
At ngayon, this was my second time to panel!!! Hay!hay!hay!

Thank You! Thank you! So much STI! For making my dream comes true!!! I’m sure my dad was so proud of meJ


Salamat poJ



crazeemum

No comments:

Post a Comment