Wednesday, October 16, 2013

The Shoebox of Us Tea Party is back!

Hi Yah Mommies:-)


It's been a while... 

And The Tea PArty is back!!!

Dyarannn!!!

It's Ethan and his enjoying  the foods:-)

1.  The opura's signature clubhouse:-)
2. The Nachos
3. and the Gavinos Donuts
4.  oopppsss.... did you see the guavas?  from the Opura's mini farm:-)



I've learned Gavinos Japanese Donuts thru my sister-in-laws FB post!  If you are a regular reader of my blog you knew that one of The Opura's fave food is DONUTS!

Last Friday when my crazeepartner had a meeting with his customer in Alabang Town Center. I grabbed  that opportunity to bought a dozen of Gavinos...

 choco almond, triple chocolates and ethan's fave glazed are the choices I've picked.

But in my photo below... glazed nalang ang natira:-) (nakaina na ang half dozen) hehehe
glazed


from my FBpost last friday:-) with caption "trying gavino's donuts!

Huwaw!!! the clubhouse!!!...

gardenia loaf bread
spam
bacon spread
chezee
And the Nachos!!!
Escited naman tong Brother-in-Law ko! hehehe

picturan pa yan uy!

Oopppsss... also forgot to take a picture of the Teas!!!  nakakalimut lang talaga pag kumain ka ng Gavinos:-)

crazeemum

No comments:

Post a Comment