Friday, October 18, 2013

Oh Martha Stewart!

Hi Yah Mommies:-)

 If you are a regular reader of my blog. You knew  that I admires Martha Stewart's shabby chic style...  Atang-ata akong ma achieve ang "The Shoebox House of Us. Shabby Chic Style"

I am always reading her blogs... at making copies her shabby chic style....

Until.. She had this interview Martha: Bloggers are not expert. Ewk! Major major turned off!!!  Martha... did you forget that you are also a blogger?  Are you saying to yourself that you are just gaining a popularity?

I consider myself as a blogger, but I am not a popular... As I said always on my post that Blogging is cool and it''s my way of reducing my stress;-)

Aw!!! Now I am thinking... If I will continue for my Shabby Chis House Themed.

crazeemum

No comments:

Post a Comment