Monday, November 4, 2013

It's my 34th Birthday:-)

Hi Yah MommiesJ

It’s my 34th birthday todayJ

And I’m celebrating it with cough and colds.... Oh men! I am sick!!! And I feel so much old now. Eeewwww…
I am here now in my office table and reminiscing all the memories I had.  I feel so proud to myself, as far as I know; I’ve been good to my family and friendsJ


Now that I have my own family, I feel so much better and fulfilledJ  In my 34th birthday I have no plans,  I don’t want to splurge money for the celebrations, I’ve just thought of saving it for my son’s future especially when I had a not so good Annual Physical Examination’s result.  But my mom and my ate reminded me of my birthday and they want to see me. To make the story short, I celebrated my 34th birthday yesterday at The Shoebox House of Us with my ate’s family and my Mom.  It was just a simple celebration but a very meaningful to me…  JThey went to my house located in the mountain province of cavite  all the way from  South! My crazee family, Ethan and his dad also did a good job. Jerome cooked and my ethan sang a happy birthday song for me.  I am lucky for having them in my life  



and today,my officemates surprised me with a birthday cakeJ


this was so cute and I really appreciate it.  THANK YOU for having beautiful people around me.




THANK YOU God for everything .

I love my simple life:-0

crazeemum

No comments:

Post a Comment