Monday, November 18, 2013

A Married Life

Hi Yah Mommies:-)

I received a text from my officemate asking me if I can be their Ninang in Kasal.

Napahalakhak ako! I remember I was 9 nine years old when I first sponsored a binyag. Now, Im 34.. And this was my firs time to sponsor a wedding.

On the other side, I was happy because someone chose me to be a Ninang for their wedding.. I Ve been married for three years and I can say that I am still adjusting on my married life. I know I am a not a perfect wife and a mother. I confessed that sometimes I got troubled too with my husbands  due to petty things…

I replied to his message.. “Why me?”  he replied, “it was my partner’s request” Being a ninang is not only witnessing the matrimony and signing the piece of paper called Marriage Contract.

As far as I know, If I will be a ninang to this couple, I should know how to guide them, my door should be open for them, and if they have problem I must be there and counsel them.
This is so difficult, how will I counsel a couple, if I myself sometimes got troubled with my marriage life? 

I learned during the three years of my marriage that husband deserves to be respected by their wife and wife deserves to be loved by their husband.  If the husband dosnt show love to his wife, the wife will not respect his husband.  A couple should know how to LOVE UNCONDITIONAL… Sa buhay mag asawa, kailangan nyong  magtulungan.  Gawing espesyal ang bawat sandalling magkasama kayo, importante ang asawa mo… kapag may sarili ka ng pamilya… I priority mo ang asawa mo at ang anak mo… dahil sila na ang BUHAY MO.


Husband should love their wife even if she is unlovable and wife should respect his husband even if he is disrespectful. (excerpt form Anthony Pangilinan’s Marriage counselling speech)

                                     

An Invitation to witness an Unconditional LOVE



crazeemum

No comments:

Post a Comment