Monday, November 18, 2013

A Super Typhoon Experienced.


Hi Yah Mommies and Friends.

Six days after the super typhoon Yolanda, I was able to contact my cousin who lives in Tacloban City.  He said that his dad and his brother were passengers of PAL express via 2P 972 flight and be arriving in Manila on that day at 5:10 PM.

My uncle is sick and needs to undergo dialysis.  My heart stops beating, my relative is fine but my uncle needs to go to hospital. On that very moment, my cousins and nephews here in Manila were busy contacting a hospital who offers dialysis And I was so busy contacting family members who are available to pick up my uncle and cousin in NAIA Airport. We were united as one family again.

In the end, together with my 2 nephews and a cousin went to airport to pick up my uncle. When they arrived, they look so sad. Very sad  but once we were in the car. My uncle starts a conversation.
Oh men!  He is amazing... despite of what happened, he still manage to smile, and tell a joke... he is so positive.  According to him, dead people were in the streets and on that day, no relief goods handed in their place. Sabi nya “ wala talagang madadaanan…tapos ang dami pang nagnanakaw.. kahit banko.. lahat ng gamit namin nasira.. hinde ko akalain na makakabalik pa ako sa maynila” sabi pa na nya.. may apat silang manok na panabong.. ninakaw before mag Yolanda… buti na nga lang daw at nanakaw.. kasi mamatay din daw yun kay Yolanda.

My uncle has a good heart he is amazing.  Naisip ko… kung ako kaya nasa sitwasyon nya?  Makakangiti kaya ako tulad nya? Sana lahat ng biktima ay wag mawalang ng pagasa.. Have faith…  at sana lahat ng tulong ay makarating sa mga biktima. Let’s pray and help mga kababayan.. and thank you sa lahat ng ibang bansang tumulongJ


crazeemum

No comments:

Post a Comment