Wednesday, November 13, 2013

The Art of Saving up (kiddie savings)


Hi Yah mommies:-)

Last week when I was on leave I went to RCBC Savings bank in our area to open a bank account for our Little Ethan;-)

The idea of opening Ethan's bank account was a long time ago but I have so many excuses not to do i, some was I ve spent already his money gave by his ninangs/ninongs and relatives:-) during his baptism, birthdays and christmas.  

To my record, Ethan has Php12, 220.00 monetary gifts:-) nde pa kasama ang piggy bank na bigay ng lola nya:-)

So when I had my leave. I went to RCBC savings and open an account for him.  The customer rep. was so nice and explained the Wise Savings Account. W.I.S.E Savings Account: A kiddie savings account designed to teach children how to budget, save and plan for the future. It comes with free 1-year Personal Accident Insurance for both the parent and the child and offers special perks and privileges from numerous child-friendly establishments such as Ark Avilon Zoo, Best Center, Toby’s Sports and Tom’s World and many more. 
It also offers both the child and the parent a free one year Personal Accident plan from the non-life insurance company, Malayan Insurance, for a minimum account opening of P1,000.


I really like this because of the 1 year free Personal Accident that can be renewed yearly.  


These passbooks remind me of being a Perpetualite. When I was in Highschool in Perpetual, the school taught us how to open a savings account and save.  Project namin mga mudra! at pwede kang mag pasa ng passbok for being the Best Saver of the Year:-) Panalo ang kaklase ko na nagpasa for Best Saver nominations...... na pa "WOW" kaming lahat... to think na "singkwenta pesos ang laman ng passbook nya" (hinde pala nya nainitindihan, akala nya... for project ang pasahan) hehehe:-)

This is Ethan's car bank when he was 1... ang na save nya ay binili namin ng..


TWIST CAR:-)

Now, level up na ang Ethan ko...

passbok na sya:-)

WISE Savings Account is available to all children ages 7 to 14. Requirements are initial deposit of P500 and one ID, such as their Birth Certificate or Valid School ID

For inquiries, call (632) 782-5676, e-mail  customerservicerbg@rcbcsavings.com or log on towww.rcbcsavings.com


crazeemum

No comments:

Post a Comment