Thursday, March 6, 2014

March is Graduation!

Hi Yah Mommies:-)

If only time will allow me to go back from yesteryears.. I want to be back in my school days...

Those were the times that I just need to study and pass my exams. I am lucky, because my parents can send me in school. If only I knew how lucky I am then, I will study harder to be in honor lists.

But it's over! 

When I was a student I have this thinking... "Why do I need to study if after collage I will marry the man I love and build my own family?" I will be a wife and a mother; I will not do anything just to take care of my husband and kids.  I will just stay at home. cook for my  husband, play with my kids and help them in their homeworks.

My parents showed me the real importance of Education. My dad always says... "Mag-aral kayo mabuti para manok ang ulam nyo araw-araw"... (pag-aaral lang ang pwede naming  maipamana sa inyo... and my mom:  "pag hinde ka nag-aral ng maigi, wala kang mahahanap na trabaho"... and so on and so ...

I have 4 brothers and 2 sisters and I am the youngest  we're not from a wealthy family but my parents managed to send us in school and I'm proud of them.  My parents taught us how to be determined and they were open how much money we have so that we don't expect too much from them.  

My brothers and my sisters are those people I look up!   
We help each other, I love them... and I love their family.

We are blessed with bright and beautiful children and I thank my parents for providing us education, we are now imitating the strategies you showed us to our children...and it works! Our children show interests in arts and sports and they also doing good in school.

In my eyes, we are successful.... because mom and dad taught us to be a man of Value.


For the graduates of 2014. Congratulations and may all your dreams come true. 


"cum laude sana ako..  kung nag aral lang ako ng mabuti"
# cumlaude medal c/o Intoy....my pamangkin

crazeemum

No comments:

Post a Comment