Saturday, March 8, 2014

It's A date @ Mary Grace

Hi Yah Mommies:-)

The crazeepartner went on a date last night, We tried Mary Grace in SM BF. The place was so cool and the country style / shabby chic ambiance were perfect for a night.

See the chandeliers? and the window designs?  I want that in our Shoebox! (dreaming:-))
The menu book..

she's marygrace

While waiting for our orders... syempre Kodak moments muna aketch!

and here's my crazeepartner


Look at the glass of water presentation

my gosh! dollies are so lovely
The crazeedud ordered Fried Bangus with mushroom and omellete


served with marygrace fried rice
mine was Pasta Amatriciana with Italian Meatballs

served with bread 
our drink is Homemade iced tea...

mine was wild raspberry apple and crazeedud was
apple and cinnamon honey (no photo)
For our dessert.. it's silvannas
yummy.. with cashew nuts

The table is cute with a centerpiece made of corals.. Table top has this letters from satisfied customers..


The chair  reminds me of our garden set when I was a kid

with my satchel
After the sumptuous dinner I went to their bathroom and look what I saw...

the sink with rocks
OMG! I will imitate this
Here's a reminder to always wipe the seat after you pee..

#selfie
Oh! the huge mirror will remind us to have a #selfie shot for our #ootd

top-foreve21
clazer-H&M
pants - candies
shoes - divisoria
Next time... I will try their ensaymada and hot chocolate..


We're the satisfied couple!

burrpp!!!
crazeemum





No comments:

Post a Comment