Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Wearing a Pleated Capri Loose Pants in the Office


Hi Yah Mommies:-)

Yesterday I posted my #ootd for the day in my FB account:-)

I am wearing a Pleated Capri  Loose Pants.   At first, I was hesitant to wear this in the office. Haler! Capri Pants sa opisina?

At baket naman hinde diba? (yan ang sabi ng konsensya ko)

O sya! Ma try nga:-)

I just wear an office blouse and a black blazer, also added a black belt with a very nice details and a lady like shoes:-)

And for me... It's more than a Corporate Look.


At dahil nag commute ako....  nag fly fly fly away ang hairlalu ko... bagay na bagay sa aking Edgy Corporate Look!

Yeah I call this Edgy Corporate Look:-)

top - plains and prints
black blazer - essenxa
belt - guess
pants - secret
               shoes - chelsea                            

I am so inlove with the pants very comfortable to wear and very stylish.

Stylistang stylista ang peg ko!

ay!!!


crazeemum

No comments:

Post a Comment