Tuesday, February 4, 2014

This is for you...my Internet Provider!

Hi Yah Internet Provider!

I am so pissed off!!! It's been two weeks that our connections were on and off!  

It was Thursday last last week, (January 24, 2014) when we had this problem in our connection, I keep on texting... for your assistance...  but no response!  I am a working mom and have a 2 year old son.  He always watches disney/fire trucks and cars videos in you tube and during my coffee break ,We keep in touch thru skype. this is my way to show to him that even I am working I have time for him to talk some petty things during the day.  At 2, he now understand the value of my work and I thank you for that.  Thanks for the net connection!

I am also a blogger and blog at night. 

I noticed two weeks ago, my connection has this 5:59 pm to 8:59 am sickness. The connection is only available for 9am to 5:59PM. I texted your cell number, I got no response!  After 2 days, Hala!!! alas kwatro na ng hapon nawawalan ng connection... I texted again... no response again!  and then just last week... Thursday,  January 30, 2014.  No connections at all!!!

My son begun to cry, he wants to go with me in the office, paano nga naman... nde nya na ako nakakausap sa skype at nde na rin sya nakakapanood sa you tube.. sa kadahilanang.. WALANG INTERNET CONNECTION.

Hay! So I called your line... so many many times.. nde ko na iilaborate hanggang sa nagalit na ako. 
Haiiststt!!

Tapos na chinese new year wala pa rin akong internet! Sabi ng technician nyo kahapon, kahapon lang daw nila nalaman ang problema ng connection namin!

Huh!!!!  What kind of customer service you have???

I need rebate! rebate! rebate! and an acceptacle explanations!!! 

Please respond!!  pag nde papangalanan ko na kayo!

crazeemum

2 comments:

  1. until now po ba hindi pa rin maayos ang connection nyo? plan po kasi naman magpakabit din sa SW..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok na connections, after two weeks... then nung saturday, nung naningil sila// nag pa rebate ako for two weeks.. nag rebate naman sila half na lang ang binayad ko. sana nga wala ng maging problema...

    ReplyDelete