Tuesday, February 25, 2014

My Little Buttercup

Hi Yah Mommies:-)

Last Valentines Day, Crazeedud and Crazeemum craved for cupcakes. So we went in SM BF and looked for cupcakes and found  My Little buttercup.
The place were so cozy and perfect for afternoon siestas, crews were also nice.

Cupcakes are Php68.00 each,less 10% for a dozen of purchased.



and if you like to eat as if there is no tomorrow...You  can also try other menu...




My crazeepartner ordered Hazelnut Truffle and I tried Chocolate Velvet and coffee for our drinks

While crazeedud is waiting for our orders,
I took advantage and look around the place,


 My little buttercup has this kid's station with a flat screen TV and table with chairs for art sessions.
 I'm sure Ethan will like this place and he would love to have tea party here.


And their window display was so cute.
I fell in love with their cake stands and candy jar. It would be perfect for a candy corner!



and our orders arrived...

Hazelnut Truffle

Chocolate Velvet


after trying the cupcakes... 

I can now eat cupcakes everyday...

crazeemum



No comments:

Post a Comment