Tuesday, February 25, 2014

#OOTD of crazeemowdels


Hi Yah MommiesJ

I miss blogging…at sorry naman sa pagiging M-I-A as in (Missing in Action) ni crazeemumJ  busy as a beeeeeeee.. lang si crazeemumJ at dahil dyan…

Here’s an #OOTD of my crazeemowdels!!!

My E&E mowdels! (baka may tumaas ang eyebrows!)

My Ethel...

blazer and top - gift from sister as in... secondhand from ate:-)
jeans - bobson
shoes - from korea
watch - guess

# SIMPLICITY IS BEAUTY
#SEXYNESS

 My Ellen...
top - penshoppe
blazer - Lee
belt - gift
jeans - wrangler
shoes - sanuk
bag - school of satchel

#CASUAL CHIC
#WALANG KA EFFORT EFFORT


and the.. crazeegoddess!!! CHAROT!!!! (baka may umusok na naman ilong)
top - company  shirt
belt - guess
jeans - guess
watch - mags
shoes - topshop
bag - school of satchel
 #NAGMAMADALI

# FAT IS BEAUTIFUL


crazeemum

No comments:

Post a Comment