Saturday, January 25, 2014

How to wear a company shirt?


Hi Yah Mommies:-)

Crazeemum yesterday's outfit was our company shirt.





I believe that a company shirt is a public endorsement and you must wear it with a proud feeling that you are a proud employee of your company and of course you must also wear it with respect.  It maybe simple but can wear it with so much fashion because fashion is about creativity, creating illusions and an expression of yourself.

Look, how did I wear my company shirt...

top - company shirt
belt - guess
jeans - guess
shoes - topshop
bag - school of satchel
blazer - h&m

I inserted my company shirt into my pants and used a medium size  belt that coordinates with my shirt and my cuffed pants,  I also wear my recently purchased black loafers from Topshop that matches my belt and  my cuffed pants and because of the cold weather today, I just bring my black blazer from H& M that can add a corporate look of  my outfit.

That's it mommies:-)

Oh...Don't forget to iron your company shirt and your pants  and you might as well look good  when you carry  your clothes with confidence and BE yourself in every attire you wear.


crazeemum

No comments:

Post a Comment