Thursday, January 16, 2014

think you are fabulous when you dress up!



Hi Yah Mommies:-)


I am Crazeemum, yes I maybe fat but I believe that I am Fabulous (haha!) 

When I started blogging I promised to myself to dress nicely syempre naman no.. baka may reader ako (assuming) at makita ako diba? Dyahe naman kung mukha akong ulaga.

So what I did was to frequently visits mall... tsambahan sa sale! Pag sale... bili agad basta may money:-)

Here's one good example of my best buy!blazer - essenxa (sale)
top - plains and prints (sale)
pants - next (sale)
shoes - chelsea (sale)
bag - something borrrowed from mom
 essenxa (sale)
top - plains and prints (sale)
pants - next (sale)
shoes - chelsea (sale)

In other words, Crazeemum is Reyna ng SALE! hehe..

And here's my cute charms:-)


cross bracelet - (wellmanson)
topaz bracelet - sm bf (sale)
bangle - wellmanson
gold charms - alex and ani (sm aura)

And my super duper best buy!

chelsea shoes from sm quiapo @ Php299.00


Dressing up is so much fun, For Crazeemum we don't need to spend too much for our outfitey as long as we are comfortable with our dress and  confident enough to carry our dress... WE ARE BEAUTIFUL.

Always remember that...

#FAT IS BEAUTIFUL

crazeemum

No comments:

Post a Comment