Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy 1st day of 2014

Hi Yah mommies:-)

How was your 1st day of 2014?

Crazeemum was so busy and tired today.  MY Girl Friday is still on vacation and will be back on Saturday. but before the 1st day of 2014 ends, I would like to say # Happy New Year To All!!!

crazeefumily greets you a Happy New Year
I hope that 2014 will be a better year for all of Us. i would also like to thank you mommies and friends for reading my blog, thank you also to my hater.  who you are I really appreciate your opinion. Blogging has been my stress reliever at hinde ka nakakastress hater:-) natutuwa pa nga ako sayo:-)  walang halong eclavu yan!!! hehehe.

Thank you Thank you so much for joining my journey as a new wife and a first time mom, I know that I am not a perfect wife and a perfect mom, but I know that I have this ability to be a good one.

crazeemum

No comments:

Post a Comment