Saturday, January 18, 2014

The Magic of a Paper Tape!

 Hi Yah Mommies:-)


My crazeesun was invited to a birthday party today, So yesterday I bought a tshirt  from Uniqlo for his gift.

Uniqlo packaging was so cheap they just put the shirt in a plastic bag, when I asked them if they can put it on a paperbag, they offered a paper bag worth Php 50.00 or a box worth Php30.00 but the problem is... the paper bag and the box were so big for a baby shirt I've purchased. 

So what I did was to think..think..and think what will I do with my crazeesun's gift.  At first I thought I have enough giftwarps in  the house.. but what I saw was this plastic box... So I put the shirt inside this box. 




And found this paper Tape I bought in Little Town Office Supplies (for Php40.00)  last week.

 And look what I did....


DYARRAAANNNN!!!!



Ethan's gift with paper tape packaging:-)

Ohhh.. this is so cute:-)
Uniqlo..please produce small paper bag and box for baby shirts:-)

mommies? is this cute?

crazeemum




No comments:

Post a Comment