Thursday, March 13, 2014

#Selfies #No make up!#Throwback Thursday

Hi Yah Mommies:-)

I was browsing my pc and found a photo wayback in 2006. I was having a hair and make up session  for a friend's wedding here...   Remember my selfie shots post?   I showed you there my different selfies I had..

I think this is the cutest selfie I had...(lol!)
I was 27 here
For 2014... I will show the best selfies of my time... My #No filter...#No make up selfies (lakasan ng loob itey!)

According to Urban Dictionary  #no filter is a term used to describe an unedited photo.

Natural na natural lang...

      left side:  taken @ the office around afternoon - yesterday     right side: taken @the shoebox around morning- today

Ang eyebags!!! nagmumura.hahaha!  It's fine.It's just  a sign of aging. (AW!)

Happy Throwback Everyone

crazeemum

No comments:

Post a Comment