Saturday, March 30, 2013

J.CO Donuts & Coffee

I discovered J.CO donuts from my brightest nephew Intoy, late last year when he bought our little Ethan a box of this.  Funny thing that my mom ensure that the first person who will eat this donut is ethan:-)  My mom put the donuts in their ref and when someones attempts to get she will say "Kay Ethan yan!" So one saturday afternoon, two days after Intoy bought the donuts we visited my mom's house. Viola!!!! mom said: "Ethan, you want donuts?"  so I grabbed one, My sister told me that "kahapon ko pa gusto kumain, pero sabi ni nanay kay ethan daw yan?" hahaha!

The first I ate is the alcapone, as recommended by Intoy.  After that the taste last forever in my big big mouth!!!

So everytime we visited mom's house and Intoy's was there, I always says.."intoy, J.CO?"  Intoy: "wink***wink***" *(dedma!)

And then I discovered J.Co in Alabang Town Center, So now I'm doing our groceries in Metro ATC to also buy J.Co, Last payday, I asked Jerome if we can drop by in ATC to do monthly groceries and to buy J.Co donuts! 

J.Co Donuts ATC

As usual, the exaggerated pila:-) 

Look! who's super inip at gutom na! 
almost 9PM

We lined up for almost an hour and bought 2 dozens for the price of Php550.00

Prices: per piece : Php42.00
half dozen : Php230.00
1 dozen : Php350.00
2 dozens: Php550.00
Our choices;-)
half dozens of alcapone

attack!
Since super dami nabili at over sa exaggerated ang haba ng pila, The J.Co donuts baker bakes for almost walang pahinga and you will really enjoy the freshness of a very soft and not too much matamis na donuts.

TRIVIA:  The 2 dozens donuts = 3 Adults and a toddler will lasts for three days in The Shoebox House of Us! 

Visit their website:J.Co Donuts

No comments:

Post a Comment