Thursday, March 21, 2013

Best Buys in The Shoebox House of Us

As a mother and a wife, I've learned the art of budgeting. I want to show you some great finds for Our Shoebox  of Us!
The curtains, chairs and throw pillow covers
 The flowery curtain and a throw pillow case with birds designs were from Uniwide Sucat for Php359.00/panel and Php59.00 while   the purple curtain was from Robinsons BF Homes  These curtains lenght is 90" So I asked my mananahing kapitbahay to cut this and made the retaso into a throw pillow and a table cover.  The throw pillow with a trees design was from Metro Gaisano Mall in ATC for Php79.00

The chairs are steal talaga! at a price of Php1,300++ from Crazeefactorysales

                                           I am also fond of wall decals, look!  


the ceramic crucifix with angels is from Redemptorist Church @P35.00
pati sa ref
This were Php88.00 in Japan Home/Daiso.. very sulit!

One of my favorite things  is preparing a little party party for Ethan and Jerome during weekends, so I am addicted in buying plato's. A friend always see me in Festival Mall at lagi nyang bukambibig " Ano na naman bitbit  mo? plato plato?" 


a saucer for Php12.00, from Uniwide Las Pinas,
a perfect pair for my zebra coffee mug
                                        

ooohh.. what's this? I'm so in love with the details

Cake Stand, perfect for our tea party@Php79.00 in Uniwide Las Pinas
 round plates form SM Southmall for Php40.00 and a rectangular plate from Japan Home @ P88.00

perfect for our weekend fishballs/kikiam meryenda
                                                 

And here's my QUIAPO ilalim finds..
a ceiling lamp for Php700.00
 And my all-time Best Buy Favorite and Ethan's something borrowed from mommy's laruan...

kalesa at jeepney@Php600.00(dalawa na yun)

Alam ni Ethan na akin yan, kaya hinihiram lang nya at ibinabalik sa lagayan... BTW, Php400.00++ yan sa Kultura at sa Robinson's,  may Sorbetes pa yan, Tricycle at Bike.. kaso nung bumili ako, Yan na lang ang avail. style.

Konting kwento:  While waiting for our flight back to Manila.. Ethan's saw a jeep similar to this one in a Souvenir shop in Mactan Airport... tumakbo sya papunta sa shop at sinabing "Mommy's beep" nung tiningnan ko kung magkano.. nakupo!!! tumataginting na Php950.00!! kaya sinabi ko kay ethan " Anak, it's not mommy's jeep. Mommy's Jeep is in the house, let's go home to see mommy's jeep" hehehe.

So mommies.. that's my best buys.. how about you, share your artsy artsy home budgeting:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment