Friday, January 3, 2014

Crazeemum's simple goals for 2014.

Hi Yah mommies:-)

I listed my simple goals for 2014.

1.  Drink plenty of water.
2.  I realized that life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
3.  I will not waste my time on gossip and issues of the past. Instead I will focus on the positive present memories.
4.   I will try to eat more foods from trees and plants and reduce eating processed food.
5.   I will help the needy.
6.   I will not skip Sunday mass
7.   I will take care of my family than my job.
8.   I don't have to win every argument.
9.   I will make at least 3 people smile everyday.
10.  I will take a 10 minute silence everyday.
11.  I will wear a nice shoes and pedicure because the first thing people will notice about me is my feet.
12.  When I wake up every morning, I will pray to ask God's guidance for my purpose for the day.
13.  Before I go to bed. I will pray to God and be thankful for the things I accomplish for the day.
14.  I will wear make up and try to dress up when going to my work.
15.  I will remove my makeup before going to sleep.
16.  I will take care of my Ethan.
17.  I will try to understand my husband every now and then and be calm when we have misunderstandings.
18.  I don't let anyone to ruin my relationship with my husband.
19.  I will visit my dad before 2014 ends.
20.  I will vist my mom as often as I can. and..
21.  I will always remember that I am blessed to be stressed.


#alex and ani #postitive energy

How about you mommies, have you listed your simple 20114 goals:-)

crazeemum

No comments:

Post a Comment