Tuesday, December 3, 2013

One more try .. to School of Satchel!

Hi Yah Mommies!


Remember my satchel bag? I purchased in The School of Satchel?. Oh Men! I got so many compliments about it.  Believe me, It's really worth and I can  say that this was one of my best buys this 2013.

Actually One of my  friend, Ellen went so over gaga! with my satchel:-)

She always borrows my bag and do some little fashion show in our office.  


So I encouraged her to buy her own.

She also asked me to choose as her birthday / christmas present:-) Oh what a lovely friend-) hehehe(just kidding!)

A day after we placed our order online (schoolofsatchel.com). 

It has arrived in the office:-) ....


Ms. Bianca Donato, owner of The School of Satchel was so cool answering our queries:-) I was also overwhelmed meeting with her online. 

Hey! Look at me:-) I am so.. so .. happy with my bag:-) .. A last piece bag from S.O.S.  so cute and very very maganda! hahaha!

Purple Doctor's bag



This time, Ellen was so shy... to pose so I just took a picture of her Satchel

her choice is the navy / blue
And look at our LOVELY BAGS:-)


Isn't it so nice?

So girls.. what are you waiting for? check their facebook account and  website and grab your own satchel bag:-)  These bags may last forever..... Hurry!!!! Some items were still on sale...

crazeemum

No comments:

Post a Comment