Monday, December 23, 2013

i.am.crazee

Hi yah mommies:-)

2 days to go and it's Christmas at ang payo ni crazeemum sa nalalapit na pasko ay magmahalan.
Ooops! I have kwento pala.. Someone called me crazy that made me feel so sad. Good thing that Ethan told me that he wants to slide in the clubhouse. Swerte!walang bata sa clubhouse, maybe they're doing the last minute shopping with their parents. Linggo kahapon, tiyak family day. Let me show our clubhouse playground. Ethan: this is all mine.

 Ethan: this is all mine

I am so touched when my little boy held my hand and  said: mommy, you slide? Don't be scared, I'm here.. Tam on (come on) haiisttt... Ang cute cute talaga ni ethan.

Today, I went to the mall and did my last  minute christmas shopping. Hurray!!! I also had a pedicure in nail art and i was so relaxed. Now... I'm here in the bed and realized not to be affected by the people who do not know what they're saying besides ako nga pala si crazeemum baket kailangan ko mapikon diba? Hayaan ko na lang sila don sila masaya eh.

Merry Christmas.

crazeemum

No comments:

Post a Comment